Q: I hear a clicking noise when engine starts

There is a clicking noise upon turning on engine. Does the solenoid need replacing?

A: From the information provided on your Nissa...

From the information provided on your Nissan Frontier, has lead me to believe that it may be experiencing an undercharged battery or even possibly a bad starter. To be 100% certain however, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to go over your Nissan with you. They will be able to identify the cause of the clicking sound and perform the repairs necessary to get your vehicle running smoothly again.