Q: Oil leaking when car is running

When I start my car, the motor is loud and oil leaks from the bottom of the car.

A: It sounds like you may have an exhaust leak...

It sounds like you may have an exhaust leak if the motor is loud and, as for the oil leaking, you may have to get under the car and inspect where it’s coming from. The leak may be caused by the power steering fluid leaking from the bottom of the car. Check the fluid level in the power steering reservoir. If it is low, look for a wet power steering hose. It’s possible that your power steering pump may be making noise if it’s low on fluid. I would recommend having a technician come out and inspect the vehicle. They will be able to tell you what the problem is.