Q: Oil leak and bad lighting control module.

I have an oil leak coming from the front of the motor somewhere. The headlights flicker on and off rapidly, which I think is a bad sensor, or maybe even the light control module.

A: Lights flickering tells me that there is a ...

Lights flickering tells me that there is a poor connection somewhere. It could be as simple as a loose ground connection or a headlamp switch. I would ask for help from a certified mechanic to check your lighting system over and find the problem. While he is under the hood checking your lights he should be able to quickly find the source of your oil leak as well.