Q: Oil gauge is on N or O and not midline.

I had an oil change done and it show at midline but then had the water pump and hoses replaced and now with a full oil bc i check the oil stick several times, the needle on oil gauge stays N or O, it doesn't show L or H, it stays at the begining of the word normal.

It sounds like you may have low oil pressure or possibly a bad oil pressure switch. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or not pumping oil sufficiently or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. If the engine is in fact low on oil, you may notice the temperature gauge reading above normal temperatures as a result of the lack of sufficient oil in the motor. I would recommend checking the actual oil level in the motor by using the dipstick. Be sure the oil level reaches the "full" mark. If this registers as "full" then you likely have a faulty oil pressure sending unit. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may be causing your low oil pressure light to come on.

3. Oil gauge is on N or O and not midline.