Q: Q: Not Starting

I have replaced the starter and battery but yet the car will turn over but will not start. What will cause this ?

3. Q: Not Starting

Q: Car won't crank even when jump started

If not even the lights work, there is probably a major fuse or fuses (or fusible links) that have blown and/or a major wiring fault. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic...

Q: Why does my car cut off when I hold on the brake

Brakes don't have any connection that will affect the way your car runs. What is likely happening is the car is idling too low in gear, which is what is happening when you come to a stop. It will only...

Q: driver's door ajar light will not go off, computer not working, reset button does not work

The drivers door ajar switch is mounted on the door latch inside the driver's door. If you check the striker where the latch hits in the door jam to see if it was moved. You should be able to see...