Q: Q: Not Starting

I have replaced the starter and battery but yet the car will turn over but will not start. What will cause this ?

3. Q: Not Starting

Q: Leaking inside the car after the rain

A few things can cause water to leak into the car. The most common would be the windshield leaking through, bad door or window seals, an AC evaporator core leaking, or one of the body seams allowing water to pass...

Q: Q: brake light issues

Thanks for writing in about your 2006 Mitsubishi Galant. It is possible that there is a short in your electrical system or possibly a bad ground. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform electrical testing to...

Q: Hi Steve I have 2002 Dodge Dakota and the serpentine belt seems to be overlapping the grooves down were the harmonic balancer is n

The rubber bond in the harmonic balancer assembly can sometimes separate and as a consequence the crankshaft pulley can get out of plane relative to all of the other driven pulleys and accessories. Similarly, it is possible that a pulley,...