Q: Q: Not Starting

I have replaced the starter and battery but yet the car will turn over but will not start. What will cause this ?

3. Q: Not Starting

Q: Car stalling when I shift into drive.

Hello, Unfortunately a catalytic converter and oxygen sensor won't cause a stalling concern when placed in gear. The first thing that should be done is have the car checked for codes. Check if the idle speed feel right and if...

Q: i think its the water pump

Be sure the drain plug on the bottom of the radiator is closed and secure. There are a variety of potential leak points in the cooling system. If, using a mirror, you can see coolant leaking out of the water...

Q: 2002 duramax went into limp mode after fluid ad filter change

Hello, I can help you with this! When doing a transmission service for this vehicle, you will set a (DTC) trouble code for a low pressure condition with transmission. This is a normal condition when replacing the filter and fluid....