Q: Not getting power to pump when i turn the key, not getting engine codes when i junp a and b nothing happens

Normally when I jump a and b The motor fan kicks on and shows the engine codes but now nothing happens, I turn the key and the fuel pump doesn't turn on , I just replaced the tank sending unit and pump

A few different faults can cause the fuel pump to not power up. The most common would be the fuel pump itself, the ignition switch, neutral safety switch, or a wiring issue. Any of these have the potential to prevent the fuel pump from getting power. Since you have replaced the fuel pump that can probably be crossed off the list unless it was not installed properly. If the wiring has an open or short between the power source and the pump itself, it will prevent the pump from being able to operate. The ignition switch and neutral safety switch, if failing, can cause the vehicle to not allow power to the fuel system. If you’d like to have the fault verified, a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose the loss of power to the fuel pump and perform any repairs required.

• Not getting power to pump when i turn the key, not getting engine codes when i junp a and b nothing happens