Q: Noisy grinding sound when turning wheels left or right

I am hearing a noisy grinding sound when i am making a sharp left or right turn.

This is a common sign of worn out wheel bearings. Bearing noise can sound a lot like a brake pad dragging or grinding. It can also sound like whirring, whining or humming depending on how much sound deadening material your vehicle has in it. Bearing noise will always be dependent on vehicle speed meaning as you speed up or slow down the noise should change frequency or loudness. Cornering may affect the noise from a damaged front wheel bearing, however the noise is not as noticeable when it is a rear wheel bearing issue. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to take a look at the car and check your wheel bearings for failure.

3. Noisy grinding sound when turning wheels left or right