Q: Noise at wheel turning

Good day, I have a Ford Mondeo 2004 2.0 115 HP. I had a metalic noise when i turned the wheel maxium either left or right. I noticed that the jar from the servodirection liquid was too full, so i removed some until it was at the MAX line. But now it doesnt make only at maximum, it makes even at a quarter of turn end more loud now at maximum turn. Plus, it gives me a forcefeed back about 2-3 times before it is complete turned. Can you please tell me what it could be the rpbolem?

Thank you very much!

Hi there. It’s possible that you’ve got an obstruction in the power steering fluid hoses, or that the pump itself is wearing out. Since there are several individual components that could be causing this problem, it’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a power steering inspection.

3. Noise at wheel turning