Q: No spark to 2 cylinders

My truck has no spark on 2 cylinders. New spark plugs, ignition pack and spark plug wires were installed. What could be the cause of this

3. No spark to 2 cylinders

Q: Hello, so i have a 1994 mazda b3000 v6. It is a 3 liter engine. my tranny wont shift into any gear when i put it in the "overdrive

Hello. A bubble in your transmission fluid will not cause the same effects as a bubble in a brake line would. You may have faulty torque converter clutch solenoid or a shift solenoid causing the vehicle to not go in...

Q: My engine sensor code said my catalytic convertor went out. Do I have replace all three or only one?

Hi there. There is only 1 catalytic converter that requires the O2 sensor to work with it. The other two are a catalytic converter to help with emissions and a resonating chamber to quieten the exhaust before the muffler. The...

Q: Can I drive car with oil filter gasket going bad

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Oil leaks will only get worse over time. The oil filter housing gasket on the 325s get hard and brittle over time and begin to leak profusely as the they fail so it will...