Q: No spark to 2 cylinders

My truck has no spark on 2 cylinders. New spark plugs, ignition pack and spark plug wires were installed. What could be the cause of this

3. No spark to 2 cylinders

Q: The oil pan gasket is protruding from the front of the oil pan. It sticks out 1". Has this happened to other B3000's?

Hi there. Sometimes when certain gaskets are tightened down, they can stretch out and extend past their normal boundaries. As long as the oil pan is not leaking any oil, I would not consider this to be an issue. If...

Q: Car not getting power

The information provided for your Mercury is a bit limited, however, I can attempt to point you in the right direction. I assume we are talking about electrical power as you have questioned the alternator. The alternators job is to...

Q: white smoke oil leak engine light on

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2004 Toyota Sienna. It is very possible that there is an oil leak somewhere that is allowing the engine to burn the oil. Without further detail, it would be tough to say...