Q: No spark to 2 cylinders

My truck has no spark on 2 cylinders. New spark plugs, ignition pack and spark plug wires were installed. What could be the cause of this

If you are not getting spark on two cylinders and you replaced the coil pack then recheck the wires are on the coil to the spark plugs first. If they are correct then the signal wires from the computer to the coil need checked to see if the computer or wiring has failed. It will take special testing on the connector to test the system and recommend getting a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and do the testing for you.

3. No spark to 2 cylinders