Q: No spark to 2 cylinders

My truck has no spark on 2 cylinders. New spark plugs, ignition pack and spark plug wires were installed. What could be the cause of this

3. No spark to 2 cylinders

Q: Temperature gauge on dashboard

If by replacing the "temperature valve" you are referring to the thermostat (which does in fact act as a valve in a way), then you might have an electrical issue. Assuming with the repairs you have done, that the cooling...

Q: Valve body replacement

It sounds like you might have an issue with the valve body that you got from the junk yard. It is usually not advisable to pick up internal transmission parts from a salvage yard as their condition is unknown until...

Q: Car turns over but won't start an has poor compression. 2004 Chevy Cavalier

Hi there - just as an FYI, the cams turn at half crankshaft speed, so seeing them rotate slower than your eyes/brain expects them to is normal. First task is to check for problem codes - whether the Check Engine...