Q: No spark condition due to icm wire

I rebuilt engine replaced crank sensor, coil ,ignition control module, and pcm and all the wiring and can't get continuity in my icm wire (icm to pcm wire) head scratcher

A: Hello. If this occurred right after rebuild...

Hello. If this occurred right after rebuilding the engine then it may be a defective control module or a pinched wire. It can also be the PCM. I always test the wiring first. If there is not continuity in the wire, then that break in the wire needs to be found. If the wiring is fine, then I have the ignition model and pick up coil tested. Also, keep in mind that if the distributor is not positioned right, then the computer will not fire in the ignition. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the electric system and advise on what needs to be done.