Q: No power to starter. will not turn over.

Van was sitting in garage and now will not turn over. Only two lights on dash go on. There is no power to S terminal on starter. Battery is good.

3. No power to starter. will not turn over.

Q: Q: My ecm needs replaced an I drought a used but said it needs to be programmed first an they say go to a dealer but I don't have dea

Hi there. Unfortunately, replacing an ECM is not a job that a mechanic can do unless they have access to vehicle specific software updates to program the ECU; which is very rare. The best option is to contact a dealership...

Q: Q: Truck does not start

Hi. If the engine cranks normally but doesn't start, most likely the engine is not getting fuel or spark. Just because you have fuel pressure from the pump doesn't mean that fuel is getting to the engine. In modern vehicle,...

Q: When I start my van the gauge will bounce up and down

This sounds like most likely an oil pressure sending unit problem. These vans are somewhat known for this problem. The sending unit sits down near the oil filter and will cause the gauge to read intermittently when the sending unit...