Q: No power to starter. will not turn over.

Van was sitting in garage and now will not turn over. Only two lights on dash go on. There is no power to S terminal on starter. Battery is good.

3. No power to starter. will not turn over.

Q: Engine misfiring, black smoke out of tailpipe

Hello. The conditions you described could result of a fuel injector o-ring leakage, a fuel injector control module intermittent failure, or a glow plug failure. I would also recommend checking the electrodes on the spark plugs. Get some help from...

Q: What would it cost to replace a rear end on 2008 ford crown victoria

A rebuilt axle assembly for your model costs $1,500 to $2,000 depending on your VIN number (different axles were used). Lower cost axles can be obtained from junkyards if you desire to go that route but that introduces risks. The...

Q: How do you activate the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS)?

If your car is equipped with the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS), you have an important safety tool at your disposal. This system is designed to help you monitor your car’s blind spots for safer driving at all times. It...