Q: No power to starter. will not turn over.

Van was sitting in garage and now will not turn over. Only two lights on dash go on. There is no power to S terminal on starter. Battery is good.

3. No power to starter. will not turn over.

Q: Squealing sounds when the truck is under load

Hello. Firstly, I suggest checking for vacuum leaks, the turbo piping for leaks, and the exhaust tubing that goes to the EGR valve for any cracks. Any of those conditions could cause high pitched noises. I've noticed that a few...

Q: How long should vehicle first warm up in cold temperatures

The engine may be getting hotter from the CVT transmission overheating which causes the engine coolant to get hotter than it should. The manufacture has a technical service bulletin to add a transmission external cooler and clean out the cooler...

Q: 2004 ford focus wagon overheats randomly then kools

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the components you already replaced, or there may be another problem. At this point, you will want to look into the engine temperature sensors, the radiator cap,...