Q: No power any were, fully charged battery.

Working on my trucks body and took the battery off for about a month then put a battery in and my truck has no power anywhere, no lights turn on the dash or anywhere else has completely no power when I turn key. Charged the battery but no difference, I cleaned posts and checked cables, fuses and everything seemed fine. Thanks in advance

Hi There, You may want to double check the ground connection to the chassis of the truck. As you may know, the ground wire connects the vehicle battery to the metal chassis, completing a circuit. Without the ground wire, the vehicle electrical circuitry will not work.