Q: No oil pumpin on one head

We replace the engine make sure that we replaced every gasket and seal like we supposed to put new pushrods and rocker arms now the right hand side head is not pumping oil but the left hand side is pumping just fine the vehicle does have good oil pressure

A: A few different things can cause oil to not...

A few different things can cause oil to not pump to one head. The most likely cause would be a clogged oil passage, damaged oil line, or a seal that has failed. During the repair process, parts of old seals can break apart and clog oil passages.

I'd recommend getting some help from a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose this fault firsthand and perform any repairs required. I would recommended not driving this vehicle until it has been repaired, extensive damage can be caused by driving a vehicle that has a lack of oil.