Q: No Oil Pressure Sensor light is on.

I recently completed changing out the oil pan seal on the truck and now I get an error when I try to start her. She doesn't stay running for very long afterwards.

My 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 (5.3l V8) has 200000 miles.
My truck has an automatic transmission.

Those sensors occasionally fail and/or get plugged up. It’s quite possible debris got entrained when you performed the repair on the oil pan and debris made its way to the filter screen on the sensor causing a false reading of "zero". If the engine stays running long enough to measure the oil pressure, via an external gauge, that would provide a clue. If you truly have no, or very low oil pressure the cause of that would have to be identified. If the sensor is defective, of course it can be replaced by YourMechanic. Just request sensor replacement. Unless you actually have zero oil pressure, the sensor issue is not related to the failure of the engine to stay running. The cause of that could be ignition, fuel, or air induction related, or perhaps there is a bad "global" sensor, such as an engine coolant temperature sensor which must be working properly to set fuel enrichment at cold start. You can request an engine diagnostic to get the stalling issue identified and resolved. Please let us know how we can best meet your needs to get this resolved for you.

3. No Oil Pressure Sensor light is on.