Q: No heat or cool with the remote start.

I had remote start installed when I bought my car but there is not a section in the settings on the steering wheel for convenience like reported here. What do I do to get heat to come on with remote start?

Hi there. You could have the power wires with the heating and air conditioning system connected to the remote switch to allow them to come on when the vehicle is started. If the system is not allowing you to have the wires connected, then I recommend turning on the system before shutting off the vehicle. This is so when you turn on the vehicle again, then the heating or air conditioning will be on. If you need further assistance with your remote start system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.