Q: Q: No crank no start

My car want crank nor start but light are on battery good

3. Q: No crank no start

Q: Q: Car making noise

The most common noise that Lincoln LS owners hear is from the brakes, or a bad wheel bearing. If the noise is a scraping sound, it's likely the brakes. If the car is making a grinding, roaring noise that changes...

Q: How to correct locked ignition, steering, gear shift

If you turn the steering wheel left or right with a little force, while turning the ignition, it will sometimes release it. This usually happens when power steering puts pressure on the steering wheel when it's turned and the car...

Q: Clutch not working after replacing slave cylinder and master cylinder

Hello. We will be happy to help you with your vehicle. It sounds like you have a problem with your throw out bearing. You would likely need to drop the transmission once again and check that the installation of the...