Q: No crank no communication no start chevy

I have recently changed the transmission in my lumina 2004 after changing it my car is not showing engine light cranking but not starting and no communication to computer at first the security light was blinking but now its not flashing when insert the key have checked the fuses every thing is fine had also replace ecu but still the same no communication and also replaced the transmission chip to my old transmission chip but still nothing plz help?

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The issue that is occurring is the wiring to the range switch on the transmission. Try taking the range switch, the switch that is on the shifter to the transmission, from your old transmission and put it on. If the old transmission is no longer available, then I suggest replacing the range switch with a new one. This is a common problem with many Chevrolet vehicles. If you need assistance in troubleshooting your no start situation, then seek out a professional, preferably a YourMechanic professional to help you with your vehicle.

3. No crank no communication no start chevy