Q: No bus

Having issues with power options and my radio in my car they are not working. There is a no bus signal under my odometer. Car was sitting for approximately two years. Put in brand-new battery started great but these issues began happening. What is the most likely cause or what things should I check

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. First check all of the fuses on the fuse box in the cab for any of them that could be blown out. Sometimes fuses can pop when hooking up a fully charged battery causing a surge in the electrical system. Second, check the harness under the dash for any loose wires and any ground issues. Third, check the ignition switch and harness for any loose or ground wires that could cause a high resistance. If you need assistance with troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a professional, preferably a professional from YourMechanic to help you with this electrical wiring issue.