Q: New Radiator hoses keep flattening out

I have changed the top radiator hose but the bottom hose looked ok. Now both hoses are flat. What could be the cause

3. New Radiator hoses keep flattening out

Q: engine fan noise

The engine should always operate in the "normal" range as shown on your temperature gauge. If the temperature is too high, shut down the engine as overheating can have disastrous consequences (costly repairs). If too low, that is not an...

Q: What is the widest tire i can buy for my 2016 hyundai sonata instead of using the required 205 65 16? Thanks

You cannot go too wide more than an inch or it will rub the fenders on the car. Look at the tires you have now in rear and see how close to fender the tire is and see how much...

Q: To pass emission test

Hello. I would need to know what engine you have in your Santa Fe to be able to accurately know what is going on. From the information that I have, it seems like you have an oxygen sensor that is...