Q: New Radiator hoses keep flattening out

I have changed the top radiator hose but the bottom hose looked ok. Now both hoses are flat. What could be the cause

3. New Radiator hoses keep flattening out

Q: 2007 Ford Edge I don't no which one is the blower motor relay

Hey there. There is a 40 amp fuse and a separate relay in the engine compartment fuse box. If the problem persists after installation, or you need help having this installed, an expert technician from YourMechanic can come to your...

Q: Is the CRV better than Hyundai i10 2009

For me, the Honda is a better quality vehicle. But you are comparing vehicles that are 10 years apart. If the price is the same, then I would get the newer vehicle if it is in better shape. If you...

Q: Q: Door not opening.

Hello, If the door unlock knob or lever is in the unlock position and the door won't open, there is a good chance that the door latch is broken. The door panel can be removed or the panel may have...