Q: New Radiator hoses keep flattening out

I have changed the top radiator hose but the bottom hose looked ok. Now both hoses are flat. What could be the cause

3. New Radiator hoses keep flattening out

Q: Car won’t start. It had problems overheating at first. Then something popped and water came out. I don’t know what’s wrong with it

This sounds like you started off with the coolant getting low due to a leak and then it got worse when overheated and blew the head gasket causing the misfire and no starting from coolant getting inside cylinders. You will...

Q: Brake pedal slowly becomes firm to press after short period of driving

Hello and thank you for your question. The problem lies within the proportioning valve in the brake system. The valve could be plugged up with debris in the system making the valve stick. If the proportioning valve is okay and...

Q: Remote not opening door

Hi. It is possible to open the doors without keys using special tools. Our certified technicians would be able to open the door and help you retrieve your keys. Key fobs tend to use watch batteries which eventually run out...