Q: New engine stalling.

I just had a new engine installed in my car and it continually stalls.

3. New engine stalling.

Q: I have a 2006 chevy hhr 2.4l. it started a rough idal after gasing up and it smells of raw gas through vents ,water out tailpipe

Hi Kelly. Thanks for contacting us today. If these symptoms began after filling up the fuel tank, it's quite possible that an EVAP system component is malfunctioning. The EVAP system is designed to remove harmful gas vapors from the fuel...

Q: Q: My Check Engine Light is on and my engine misfires

Hello there. Many common faults could cause your vehicle to have a cylinder #2 misfire. The most common faults are the spark plugs, spark plug wires, coil, fuel injector, a vacuum leak, or low compression in the #2 cylinder. Given...

Q: I went to auto zone to do diagnostic on my car because in the middle of traffic my car was overheating auto zone did the test and

The vehicle should not have been driven home with the engine overheating. It's possible that you may have now blown a head gasket and damaged the engine. The fan relay connection, if it is melted, would be due to the...