Q: New engine stalling.

I just had a new engine installed in my car and it continually stalls.

A: After a new engine is installed there are o...

After a new engine is installed there are often times where small steps are looked over. My best recommendation would be to take your car back to the place that installed your engine and have them take a look at it. The issue you are having could be anything from a vacuum leak to fuel issues to ignition issues. One small step not done correctly or looked over can be the difference between a successful engine installation and a failure. Depending on how recently the engine was installed it should no doubt still be under warranty. You can also have your problem inspected by a certified mechanic from YourMechanic, where they can come inspect your engine for you.