Q: New CV axle caused what looks like positive camber

I had to have the right front cv axle replaced on my car. After they replaced it I didn't notice anything wrong until a few days later. The right front tire appears to have an excessive amount of positive camber. You can see that the tire appears to stick out further that the left front. I took it back and asked them maybe if the axle wasn't installed correctly. They said everything looked good and it probably needed an alignment. They did say I needed new struts on the front. The car drives great with no issues though. I pulled the tire off one day to see if anything was loose or broken. Everything appeared fine. Is this normal when changing out a cv axle?

A: Hello. Your Daytona needs to be aligned. Th...

Hello. Your Daytona needs to be aligned. The bottom attachment of the front struts is often the adjustment point for camber on many front-wheel drive vehicles these days. When the strut is replaced, the alignment is "lost", and the suspension must be re-aligned. Having your Daytona aligned at a reputable alignment shop should solve this problem.