Q: New battery car wont start..

Hello, my car is a 2005 saab 92x aero turbo, and its been sitting in driving since june (6 mouths) probably only started it twice the whole time. now its December and snow is coming and i wanted to move the car behind the driveway out of the way . it wouldn't start, no sound, or lights at all.. so i bought a new battery, again no lights and the only sound i get is from the key being in the ignition.. i cant move the car cuz its up against the house and can only move it 4' forward and 4'back.. i talked with mechanic he says it might be the starter but I'd have to get it towed there as you can see this would be pretty costly for someone has been working. ive thought of replacing the starter myself but not great with cars but willing to attempt it. I was wondering could it be something else more simple? fuse, relay ? Im not sure where it's located.. ive looked online but i find little info on 92x starters.. can you help? Could this be a job i can do? Thank you for your help..

Hi there:

It’s possible that you have a faulty or damaged alternator, starter, battery cables or ignition relay that is the source of the no start issues on the Saab. Since there are several components that could be faulty, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection first.