Q: Need upper hose put on how much

I need a upper hose put on

3. Need upper hose put on how much

Q: My brake light stays on - 2004 Infiniti QX56

Hi there. Check the brake pedal brake light switch to see if the contacts are closed (meaning the switch is engaged) with the pedal all the way up. It is possible that the brake pedal has moved down a little...

Q: Loud noise coming from underneath the car muffler leak manifold

If you suspect that you have an exhaust/exhaust manifold leak and/or an engine related noise, the recommended service to diagnose and repair that problem is an engine noise diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get...

Q: Car won't start keeps clicking. 2004 Dodge Durango

Hello. A click noise when the engine is started is usually attributed to a bad battery or connection. If the battery was recently replaced, I would make sure that it is adequately charged, and that the battery terminals and cables...