Q: Need upper hose put on how much

I need a upper hose put on

3. Need upper hose put on how much

Q: Random misfire - 2004 Chevy Express 2500

Hello. Most of the time if you have a multiple cylinder misfire such as this, it is caused by a fuel system problem. If the fuel pressure is low, then this will occur. If the fuel pressure is fine, then...

Q: Q: ABS and traction lights on

The ABS and traction control are part of the same system. The electronic brake control module (EBCM) receives input from the wheel speed sensors, as well as other vehicle sensors. It then uses this information to apply the brakes and...

Q: Q: 2004 Hyundai Sonata jerks while accelerating from stop.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There may be several components you will have to inspect before you find the issue. You will want to start with the distributor cap. Make sure it is clean and dry inside. Jerking when...