Q: Need upper hose put on how much

I need a upper hose put on

3. Need upper hose put on how much

Q: What oil should I use in my 04 Audi A4 3.0L V6 Quattro S Line, either 5W30 or 0W40-10W40?

Viscosities of 5W-40, 5W-30, 0W-40, and 0W-30 are all specified for your model, the main selection criteria being the ambient temperature you are operating in. If you are in Alaska, use 0W-30. If you are in the southeastern desert, use...

Q: Door handle not working from outside

A common failure for your vehicle is that the outside door handle will break. When this happens, the door will not open from the outside, as you are describing. I would ask for assistance from one of the mechanics at...

Q: Why would one of my belts in my 2004 Volvo S40 get really thin

Hello. If the belt itself suddenly got really thin that is usually because the belt is old and has become brittle. When this occurs the belt will crack and start to come apart. Most of the time it splits in...