Q: Need to reset rear head restraints.

Not sure if rear head resraints are up fully. But warning light on dash comes on briefly when turning on ignition. Manual refers to manually reseting but gives no details how to

A: The procedure is detailed in the owners man...

The procedure is detailed in the owners manual so you can reset these on your own. When the vehicle leaves the ground for a moment or a corner lifts up at high speed, the restraints will shoot up as a safety measure as if the vehicle is rolling over. To reset the rear headrest, which MB calls a roll bar, press the upper half of the button and hold it for 8 seconds until you hear the mechanism engage, then press the lower half of the button to lower the headrests. If you are having any trouble, consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the restraints for you and reset them at your leisure.