Q: Q: ABS sensors

check brake pads and the display for the abs and esc is on brakes are good had it checked the right front sensor is bad are these displays connected brakes are good

it sounds like you may have a faulty ABS sensor. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. The sensor’s winding can break due to excessive vibration. Although sensors can go bad, the most common problem is faulty wiring or corroded electrical connections. Use an ohmmeter to test the sensor’s winding and compare it to the service specs. Typically, the readings are between 450 and 2,200 ohms. Replace any sensor that shows an open or internal short. Visually inspect all connections. The best way to test the circuit integrity is with an ohmmeter after unplugging the connector at the ABS module so that the entire circuit will be tested. Wiggle and shake the wires and connectors (and gently tap the sensor) watching for the resistance reading to drop out indicating a problem. Of course, any sensor that shows an open or ground with your ohmmeter test should be replaced. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: ABS sensors