Q: I need to know where the wires go on a windshield motor.

Wires unhooked to motor don't know how they go

3. I need to know where the wires go on a windshield motor.

Q: Q: Windshield wipers stopped working

Hi there. This can occur from a blown fuse, a failed motor, or a problem with the control switch. I usually check the fuse first to see if it has blown. If it has then I would replace it and...

Q: p241a read on scanner.

Hi there. Check the plugs on the O2 sensors and see if they are swapped. This will cause the fault code to come on. If the wiring is correct, then the wiring could have a break in it on the...

Q: Engine Swap from 1981 1400cc to 4g63.

Hi there. You can swap the engine from a 1981 model to a 1997 model, but you will have to swap the entire power plant, the engine, the transmission, and all of the electronics including the exhaust system through the...