Q: I need to know where the wires go on a windshield motor.

Wires unhooked to motor don't know how they go

3. I need to know where the wires go on a windshield motor.

Q: low washer fluid warning light and blind spot indicator off

Hello there, you are correct. The washer fluid level and the blind spot indicator systems are related. The system shuts off when either the trunk is open or the washer fluid is low. If you have filled the washer fluid...

Q: Truck cranks but won't start - 1997 Chevy C1500

It sounds like you may have an intermittent electrical problem. I would recommend having all of the wiring that is in your fuel system checked to ensure that it is all in good condition. If any wiring has any damage...

Q: Linkage needs adjusted.

The cable that needs adjusted is the kickdown cable for the transmission. This controls the throttle valve on the transmission which keeps line pressure higher than the shift pressure to prevent the transmission from stack shifting. If you need further...