Q: I need to know where the wires go on a windshield motor.

Wires unhooked to motor don't know how they go

3. I need to know where the wires go on a windshield motor.

Q: I put glass cleaner in my windshield wiper reservoir. Can I leave it in there or should I flush it out?

Hello - it will be OK to leave the glass cleaner in the windshield washer reservoir. You might want to add a bit of rubbing alcohol to it to prevent freezing during the winter months. (Maybe as much as 1/3...

Q: Q: Car dies and restarts by itself

Hello, thank you for writing in. The main component that is in charge of turning off and on the vehicle is the ignition switch. You will likely want to start by inspecting and potentially replacing this switch. To truthfully know...

Q: Not getting enough fuel car will not run right. It stalls when you give it gas and stalls when it's running. It's a 1984 Ford Escort.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Several early 80's Ford's swapped from carburetor to fuel injected engines; including your '84 Ford Escort. However, there were two different fuel systems available that year. If your Escort has the fuel injected engine,...