Q: What would cause oil to blow everywhere in my truck.

i noticed couple days ago i had oil leaking for oil pan seal but it is my only vehicle an now it blow oil out every. i think through the valve cover an oil pan cause oil was sprayed everywhere.

Hello. I would need to know what kind of vehicle this is to be able to give you some specific information. Typically if a serious oil leak occurs all of a sudden, and if nothing was hit, then you may have high internal engine pressure. This would cause the oil to pressurize out of the engine. This can be caused by a serious internal engine failure or from a failung PCV system. If you want to have this diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the oil is leaking] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/oil-fluid-leak-inspection

3. What would cause oil to blow everywhere in my truck.