Q: Need O2 sensors replaced. There asking $1,500

Is this worth the trouble or am i being scammed?

3. Need O2 sensors replaced. There asking $1,500

Q: Q: Why does my car go forward in reverse?

Hello, the automatic transmission has 3 systems; electronic, hydraulic, and mechanical. What describe could be an internal mechanical failure with transmission. There also could be a hydraulic failure internal with transmission creating only the forward gears circuit to operate. The...

Q: Car stalled & wouldn't start again. Replaced several parts & still not starting. Help? 2000 Dodge Stratus

You may be mistaken that the plugs are fouled with oil. Instead they may be fouled with fuel. Try to hold the throttle wide open and start the vehicle. You may need to see if the fuel pressure regulator is...

Q: Timing kit squealing after new one was installed

It sounds like something might have been misaligned or not installed correctly during the previous service. I would recommend retracing your steps to see if any steps were not done properly or if any steps were missed. I would go...