Q: Need a code 13 explanation

My t-bird has been flashing code 13 (rpm not within self-test lower limit). I have replaced multiple parts, the most recent being a full set of fuel injectors today. It IS running better but not as well as it should be, and the code is still flashing. The battery has been disconnected which should have reset it if the problem was fixed. I have searched endlessly online for an explanation of code 13 with no results. What do I need to check/fix/replace to get my girl going again?

The engine on this vehicle has OBD system and no code 13 for the engine. The codes for the engine will be a 4 digit code with a letter before number. If you are getting an air bag light flashing code 13 all the time then the air bag system will need to be tested for a shorted air bag system. If you have a check engine light on then have the system scanned using the correct scanner to retrieve codes using a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to diagnosed any codes received.