Q: My wife's car makes a clicking noise when the wheel is turned; could it be the CVs?

When the steering wheel is turned, makes a clicking noise. I notice when backing in the garage. I don't drive it often

Hello - Yes, your diagnostic skills are very good! It is almost certainly the CV joints, the outer joints in particular. I would recommend that you have the axle/CV joint assembly replaced in both front axles by a mobile, professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your location and repair this problem.

• My wife's car makes a clicking noise when the wheel is turned; could it be the CVs?