Q: My van was running great then it started to back fire, won't get up to speed and dies when I push on the gas.

I need to know why my van is back firing, won't get up to speed, has a hissing noise and dies when I push the gas inn to go.

There are a couple recalls that may pertain to this vehicle for fuel delivery system and circuit problems that may cause the fuel pump to not supply enough fuel to the fuel supply system. Call the local dealer with your vehicle ID number to see if there are open recalls for your vehicle.

• My van was running great then it started to back fire, won't get up to speed and dies when I push on the gas.