Q: MY TRUCK not going over 30mph)

MY SON WAS DRIVING MY TRUCK AND IT STARTED SLOW DOWN AND IT WONT GO PAST 30 MPH AND HE PUT THE GAS PUDDLE TO FLOOR AND NOTHING

WHAT COULD IT BE

3. MY TRUCK not going over 30mph)

Q: Flexplate cracked

This is a common failure on your vehicle. Typically this occurs because the torque converter bolts come loose, or if the transmission was ever removed and the bolts were not torqued properly this will happen. The only way to repair...

Q: How long should it take a mechanic to replace the a/c compressor on my 06 E 150 4.6

The a/c compressor replacement will not be the only component that will need to be replaced at the same time. The replacement of the compressor is about 1.5 hours and does not include the recover or evacuate and recharge of...

Q: Engine occasionally misfires

Hi there, thanks for writing in. In most cases, if you have an error code show up, make the change of components and don't reset to the error code with a digital scanner, the issue will still continue. This is...