Q: My transmission was rebuilt 6mos ago, overdrive light blinking

Got my transmission rebuilt 6 mo's ago, now my overdrive light is blinking, what could be the reason, it never came on before

Hi there. The overdrive light flashing is, the time a fault is recognized by the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) and/or TCM (Transmission Control Module). The fault code for the overdrive problem should store in the computer’s memory. This should help direct you to the area of the fault. This may be a concern that is covered by the warranty of the rebuilt transmission. If not, I recommend having the warning light properly diagnosed so that the computer is accessed for any codes. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home to do so.

3. My transmission was rebuilt 6mos ago, overdrive light blinking