Q: My transmission hesitates.

The tcc solenoid is stuck on. It still drives just fine in 1-2 but 3rd-4th hesitate

3. My transmission hesitates.

Q: 93 Buick will not excelerate passed 30 put in new transmission hose and radiator. Can u please tell me what u think the problem is

Hi there. In some cases, when you have acceleration problems after changing a transmission hose, the issue is related to either an obstruction in the transmission fluid lines or the torque converter not receiving or having enough transmission fluid (slipping)....

Q: Excessively high voltage in Throttle Position Sensor

I'm not sure why you are getting such a high voltage, but you are making one mistake when checking TPS voltage. The ECM sends a 5 volt reference voltage to the TPS which passes through a variable resistor of the...

Q: Cylinder #4 misfire, PO304

In order to know for sure that your problem is with the injector for the number 4 cylinder, is to do a fuel pressure leak down. If the fuel pressure does not leak down after you turn on the key...