Q: My Toyota Sienawas driving fine on the highway on 50mph but then it began slowing down. I checked and theres no transmission fluid

Yesterday I was driving and the van was making a weird noise. Today I was driving on the highway on 50mph when it began slowing down. It drive down to 10mph. Then it fully stopped. I turned it off and then on again and when I put the gear on drive, it wouldn't drive. But then a bit later it drove. I dragged it to a gas station to check the fluids and there are no transmission fluids in it. I recently had a transmission flush as well.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My Toyota Sienawas driving fine on the highway on 50mph but then it began slowing down. I checked and theres no transmission fluid