Q: My tire has a bubble. I'm told that this is a manufacturing issue and I should take the tire to get it exchanged. Is that true ?

Is it really a manufacturing problem. Are they going to switch out my tire for free?

A: This will depend on where the bubble is and...

This will depend on where the bubble is and what caused it. A bubble is usually caused by hitting a curb or something like a pot hole. This is why tire companies try and sell you road hazard insurance when you purchase a tire. When you take the vehicle to tire store do not be surprised if they say it was caused by road hazards and it's not covered. If they do cover it then they will prorate it depending on the amount of wear compared to a brand new tire and charge you for that usage. Good luck.