Q: My "tire fire fault" light came on how much longer can I drive on it?

asked by on August 23, 2017

My tire fire fault light went on how much longer do I have to drive on it

I have never heard of a tire fire fault light on any vehicle. If you are referencing tire pressure monitoring system then you should look to see any tire that is low on air. If no tire looks low on air then check with a gauge to recheck pressures are even as specified in sticker in drivers door jam sticker. If all pressures are good then you have a defective sensor in one of the wheels and it will need to be tested to locate which tire has a bad sensor and then have that tire removed and sensor replaced and programmed to work with your vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr