Q: My "Service Air Bag" Warning came on, should i worry?

i turned on my moms 2008 chevy cobalt and when i did so the "service air bag" warning came on. What should we do? Also should we worry about the warning

The air bag light is an indicator that somewhere in the air bag system, there is a fault. The system will need to be tested with a compatible scanner that can access the air bag module. You may have problems with a seat sensor, the air bags, and air bag sensors. Only trained personnel should test and service the air bag system on any vehicle. For your safety, I highly recommend taking it to a local dealer to have the system tested and serviced. Anytime the light is on, the system will not activate in an accident.

3. My "Service Air Bag" Warning came on, should i worry?