Q: My Ritz zxi starts at third key press and does not go over 75 speed

Whenever I start my maruti Ritz zxi (petrol only) ,it take 3 time key press and on 3rd long ignition only engine starts idleing . With this problem, second problem I m facing is with race padel ,it does not go over 75.

Hi there. Check the fuel filter and also check the fuel pressure regulator. the fuel filter could be plugging up causing a restriction for highway speeds. Also the regulator could be dropping at a steady high rpm on the highway. Put fuel cleaner in the tank. I recommend replacing the fuel filter if it has not been changed. If you need further assistance with your vehicle not going over 75 mph, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.