Q: my right wheel wont turn at all.

I was parking my van and notice my right front tire won't turn it just stays straight. The left front tire turns fine. I had a couple of people look at it, one thinks it's the rack and pinion, the other thinks it's the tie rod. What do you think it could be?

Hi there, thanks for your question. I think this issue is most likely caused is a broken tie rod, either inner or outer, rather than the rack and pinion. Here is an article on symptoms to check for regarding bad tie rod ends. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.

3. my right wheel wont turn at all.