Q: cranks but wont start

Vehicle was taking a long time to accelerate. When i got home I parked it and turned it off. About 10 minutes later went back to turn it back on and it would not turn on. It cranks but it will not turn on.

There may be a downloadable diagnostic trouble code(s) (from the PCM) so I recommend that you request a no start diagnostic to first see if there is a quick and ready indication of the problem and thence a solution. Whether a Code has set or not, typically, a no start condition like the one you are describing is due to a bad ignition coil, a faulty cam or crank sensor, a defective fuel pump, or a clogged fuel filter. Of course, there are other causes, and, as well, some of the latter components could "appear" defective if there is simply a fault in the circuit to the component. If you schedule the recommended no start diagnostic, a certified mechanic will address this promptly for you.

3. cranks but wont start