Q: My rear mirror broke not all the way it just the mirror and it hangs

The rear mirror broke not just the mirror the plastic around

If your rear view mirror has broken, I would recommend purchasing a new one to replace it with. Also, you will need to aquire a rear view mirror replacement kit. This will include the adhesive that is necessary to replace the rear view mirror onto the window. If you are in doubt about this repair, consider YourMechanic as a qualified professional can come to replace your rear view mirror at your home or office.

3. My rear mirror broke not all the way it just the mirror and it hangs