Q: my power steering blocks each time I have to maneuver in a parking, not when I'm just driving

my power steering blocks each time I have to maneuver in a parking, not when I'm just driving

If by "blocks", you mean the wheel turns smoothly then at some point in turning it, the wheel suddenly goes stiff and is hard to turn, it it a common symptom of GM products of that era having a bad rack and pinion steering unit.

3. my power steering blocks each time I have to maneuver in a parking, not when I'm just driving