Q: My passenger window stop working but my other windows work so what could be the problem every time I puss the button one the drive

My passenger window stoop working when I push the button on the driver door smoke comings out but the other 3 windows work fine

It is possible that you could have a failed window motor and regulator assembly. The switch, the regulator/motor assembly, and the wiring are the only parts to this system. If you get smoke when you press the window switch, I think it is safe to say that the switch is working. This leaves a failed window motor/regulator assembly or a short in the wiring. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this inspection can be performed at your home or office.

3. My passenger window stop working but my other windows work so what could be the problem every time I puss the button one the drive