Q: My oxy pst fuse keeps blowing out

My car over heated yesterday due to a hose from the anti freeser tank exploding, once we fixed that and turned the car on the oxy pst f21 fuse keeps blowing out causing the fan not to work

Usually when a fuse blows, it is due to some kind of short in the electrical circuit that is related to the blown fuse. I would recommend having the wiring to the cooling fan inspected for damages. I would also recommend ensuring that no electrical connections or wires that are nearby to the coolant reservoir were damaged. If you see any damages, I would recommend having the integrity of these circuits tested by a qualified professional.

3. My oxy pst fuse keeps blowing out