Q: My oil mixed in my resivar with my water and antifreeze in drained nearly every drop of oil into the resivar what does that mean?

My oil mixed in my resivar with my water and antifreeze in drained nearly every drop of oil into the resivar i ran water thru to rinse it out i got most of it out i do not drive it to prevent further damage but when i poor the 50/50 in it runs out on to the ground fairly quickly now i video taped it

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically oil and coolant mixing is caused by a blown head gasket. Now, if there has been an ongoing coolant leak which caused the vehicle to overheat, the head gasket may have blown then. Due to the extreme coolant leak, you will want to start there. No further testing or repairs can be completed without this system functioning correctly. You will also want to check the oil as it is likely milky with coolant contamination. Once the coolant leak is fixed, you should look at replacing your head gasket. Change the oil, and test the vehicle. If your thermostat never registered the vehicle was overheating, it is likely because the thermostat is designed to read liquid and not air. Make sure these and other cooling system components are working well and were not damaged during the process. For more help diagnosing and resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule and appointment.

3. My oil mixed in my resivar with my water and antifreeze in drained nearly every drop of oil into the resivar what does that mean?