Q: My oil mixed in my resivar with my water and antifreeze in drained nearly every drop of oil into the resivar what does that mean?

My oil mixed in my resivar with my water and antifreeze in drained nearly every drop of oil into the resivar i ran water thru to rinse it out i got most of it out i do not drive it to prevent further damage but when i poor the 50/50 in it runs out on to the ground fairly quickly now i video taped it

3. My oil mixed in my resivar with my water and antifreeze in drained nearly every drop of oil into the resivar what does that mean?