Q: My Nissan versa 2011 security indicator light flashing

My Nissan versa 2011 key got stuck and can't get it out, it indicates that the security indicator light flashing. How can I turn it off to be able to get the keys out? Thanks 😀

The key is stuck due to a fault with the ignition switch lock cylinder or the steering column interlock is malfunctioning. To resolve this, you can request ignition switch/lock cylinder repair. Once the stuck key issue is resolved, if you still have a security system malfunction, that would be diagnosed in turn during the same visit. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My Nissan versa 2011 security indicator light flashing