Q: My Nissan versa 2011 security indicator light flashing

asked by on July 22, 2017

My Nissan versa 2011 key got stuck and can't get it out, it indicates that the security indicator light flashing. How can I turn it off to be able to get the keys out? Thanks 😀

The key is stuck due to a fault with the ignition switch lock cylinder or the steering column interlock is malfunctioning. To resolve this, you can request ignition switch/lock cylinder repair. Once the stuck key issue is resolved, if you still have a security system malfunction, that would be diagnosed in turn during the same visit. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.