Q: my new 2017 f150 will not start. all of the electrical systems turn on, but the truck will not turn over.any recommendations? the

I am no mechanic, but I checked to make sure all the fuses were tight. All the lights, dash, stereo, etc work, but the truck just will not turn over. I tried both sets of keys I have and nothing seems to work. The battery is in good shape and the truck only has 700 miles on it.

Being a new vehicle and under warranty, you should contact Ford roadside assistance. They will either send a technician out to check the vehicle, or have it towed to the nearest Ford dealer for inspection/repair.

Ford Roadside Assistance US: 1-800-241-3673 Canada: 1-800-665-2006

3. my new 2017 f150 will not start. all of the electrical systems turn on, but the truck will not turn over.any recommendations? the