Q: Q: My motor blow out

My motor blow out

3. Q: My motor blow out

Q: Car running below operating temp/ check engine light

Hi there. The code you've listed is commonly associated with a temperature control system failure - not necessarily a problem with the radiator thermostat. There are a few easy things you can do to begin the diagnostic process. Check the...

Q: My Mazda infotainment system's button is pushed in how can I repair this at home?

Remove the dashboard cover around the infotainment system so you can get to the front screen. Then you will have to remove the system from the dash to take it apart. Be careful, if you vehicle is under warranty and...

Q: Hard to shift transmission

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2006 Land Rover Range Rover to have hard shifting. The most common would be low transmission fluid, faulty shift solenoid, valve body failure, a wiring harness fault, or a transmission control module...