3. Q: My motor blow out

Q: Engine is possibly ceased up.

Hi there. If you are able to crank the engine over and the engine does turn over, then the engine is not seized up. However, if the engine hesitates as its turning over, then the timing belt may have either...

Q: Preferred oil for a 2016 Chrysler 200

The type of oil that should be used for a specific application depends largely on the driver's driving habits, the environment in which the car is driven, the mileage on the car's engine, and the limits that the engine may...

Q: Air conditioning fan not working

I think you are referring to the blower motor. The blower moves air past the heater core, or air conditioning evaporator. In doing so, it transfers air to either the inside, or outside of the car. Your problem could be...