Q: Q: My motor blow out

My motor blow out

3. Q: My motor blow out

Q: Flashing CEL

The codes you recorded, P0304, P0171, P0301, P0300, all pertain to engine misfiring. The flashing of the Check Engine Light signifies that the misfiring is "active" (ongoing) and consequently you should try to get the car repaired before operating it...

Q: I recently bought a 2016 Chrysler 200 and I just got a tune up. Everytime I stop my car,it jerks BAD!

If the jerking is occurring as you are slowing, but not yet fully stopped, it might be due to abrupt shifting in the transmission. However, if the jerking occurs after you are totally stopped, the fault is usually caused by...

Q: SUV lurches forward with acceleration

Hello. The first thing that I would do is to find out if the dealer has any technical service bulletins relating to your current problem. If there is a technical service bulletin related to your problem, you may be able...