Q: My Kawasaki mule ( off road buggy) is prouding snoke

My radiator had a leak at the rad cap and it got grinded and re welded by specialists, was all tested and now that's fine! I drove it after that for 5 mins and it started smoking again from the coolant holder under the bonet, I could hear the liquid in there sizzling and boiling. Is this my machine over heating or could it be a problem with my gasket? Any suggestions would help, thanks!

Hi there. Unfortunately we are not able to offer mechanical assistance or advice for off-road vehicles or motorcycles. You might be better served to contact a local authorized repair mechanic that services this type of vehicle to receive advice you’re inquiring. Best of luck to you.